About this site
- All these web pages are written by me.
- I’m a big fan of mid 90’s web look and feel, and full-width article-like web pages. I’ve styled this site with that in mind.
- Jekyll is used to build these web pages from Markdown content, HTML templates and CSS style sheets.
- You can obtain the source code for these pages at their Git repository.
- This site is kindly hosted by GitHub Pages.
- No WYSIWYG editor is used. All code is written by hand using the one true editor: GNU Emacs.
All pages have a license information in their footer regarding the rights of use and redistribution of their respective contents. Every page is under some kind of Creative Commons license, specifically stated within the page itself, but loosely determined by the rules below:
Any page which expresses my opinion, is applicable only to a personal or very particular situation, isn’t widely useful for others to modify, is non-educational, or is somewhat trivial, is licensed under a verbatim copying license, namely CC BY-ND 4.0
Pages that don’t categorize as such are usually released under a free copyleft license, namely CC BY-SA 4.0
If, for some reason, you think it may be useful to modify and redistribute some of these verbatim-licensed pages, please contact me and I’ll consider releasing it abroad under a more appropriate and freer license or, in case I evaluate that as not adequate, I might consider granting you non-exclusive rights of modification and redistribution specifically, and solely, for your intended use.
There are several means by which you can contact me: email (some different servers), instant messaging (numerous IRC and XMPP servers) and (numerous) social networks. Use the method that suits you best, but encrypted mail to email@example.com is the preferred method.
|Name||Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro|
|GPG||7CB1 208C 7336 56B7 5962 2500 27B9 C6FD 28D6 18AF|